The winter slingo-jacket "Iceland" is warm, sporty, trendy and comfortable. In late autumn and winter the jacket will be indispensable for a walk with your child.
The entire perimeter of the slingo-jacket is stitched by rubber bands which excellently stretch and fit a figure. Due to its extensibility the jacket is ideal for a pregnant belly. In the later stages the insert comes to the aid which is supplied to the jacket and can be fastened with a zipper.
The hooded jacket has a deep collar that tightly closes the mother's throat as well as a rubber band along the bottom which protects from "air purging" during a walk in the cold.
Insulation: termofinn 300 g/m2. This is a modern insulation produced by the Finnish technology specifically for the harsh conditions of Russian winters.
Temperature range: -40 ° C to +0 ° C
Includes: jacket, belt, hooded dickey for the baby, insert for pregnant women, slingo-insert for babywearing.
· The jacket without the insert can be worn as a normal jacket. Due to rubber bands the jacket stretches well over a pregnant belly. In the later stages of pregnancy the insert can be fastened to the jacket.
·By wearing the jacket with a baby, a slingo-insert can be fastened, the width of which is regulated by drawstrings. The insert has a sufficient height to protect the sleeping baby from the wind . There are zippers on the slingo-insert. Just unzip and push your hands to gain access to the breast in oder to feed the baby or to control your child's safety.
· The jacket is supplied with a hooded dickey which protects the baby's neck and shoulders from the cold and wind. The dickey has an extended front in order to protect the mother's chest from the cold. The volume of the hooded dickey can be adjusted with the help of drawstrings and hool-and-pile fasteners.
· The hood is not detachable. The volume of the hood can be regulated by drawstrings. ·
· There are buttons on the collar in order to close the mother's neck while wearing the slingo-jacket.
· The knit cuffs on the internal part of the sleeves will protect against "air purging".
Jacket length: 89 cm.
Sleeve length: 65 cm.
Care instructions: It is recommended a delicate wash cycle with minimal wringing and drying in the expanded form.
Attention! As the slingo-jacket does not imply its use as a baby carrier, so you may addinitonaly need a sling or an ergo-backpack.